To North Cove Elementary School
• Individuals learn at different rates and in different ways.
• Every person deserves a loving, accepting environment that nurtures individual interests and talents.
• Education and learning are the collaborative responsibility of students, family, school, and community.
• Global education and understanding are essential components of education.
• Family education and involvement are vital components in the education process.
We will continue to combine the best resources of the children, school personnel, parents, and community in order to provide an environment suitable for intellectual, social, physical, emotional, and moral growth of each child.
We would like to introduce an addition to our online Parent Resources. You will find a link below to The Parent Institute Newsletter titled "Building Readers". This newsletter has been created as a resource for families to help children become better readers. You will find great advice, book lists, and much more.
You can also access this and other great resources using the side navigation bar labeled
North Cove Elementary Clubs
NCE'S Jump Rope Club
Meets Every Tuesday Until 3:00 pm.NCE's Good News Club
Wednesday Until 4:00 pm.
Meets Every Thursday Until 4:00 pm.
North Cove Elementary's 2014-2015 Teacher of the Year:
Mrs. Penny Jackson
The Council of Great City Schools has created
useful parent guides, videos, and public service announcements that explain the Common Core State Standards.These great
resources clearly explain the English language arts and math
standards for each grade level. To find out more information
please visit these links below:
Parent Roadmap (English)
Parent Roadmap (Mathematics)
Nominate Your Favorite Educator for the Golden Apple Award
North Cove Elementary
Would Like To Thank Coats American For The Classroom Supplies Donated To Our Teachers!
Click HERE for the complete list of items
and how much our school will earn.
|Calendar of Events|
|What's Happening @ NCE..